Sunday, April 13, 2014

Author, Brianna DuMont

      Brianna DuMont is a Middle Grade Author, a lover of French food and British TV series, a beautiful soul, and a dear friend. Brianna's first book in her Changed History series, Faux Figures: Legends, Fakes, and Phonies Who Changed History will be making its debut this fall and I am waiting with bated breath (you should be too!!!!!). Spoiler alert everyone I know with children, and even those without will be receiving this book from me for every gift giving occasion come fall because I know for a fact it's amazing. I was beyond honored when Brianna asked me to take her head shots for the upcoming PR campaign of her book. So, on a chilly Chicago Tuesday, with our cups of highly caffeinated "Downton Abbey" tea close by (friends support friend's caffeine addictions) we spent the afternoon shooting in her lovely lakeside condo. Here are some of my favorite shots from our session.










No comments:

Post a Comment